Enviromose Pro Grade Paint Stripper
Enviromose water-based paint stripper is double the strength, with its extra strong gel formula. Ideal for using on metal, wood, masonry, aertex etc. It strips all surfaces safely & quickly!
- Water Based
- Low Odour
- Easy to apply gel
- Fast acting
- Can remove around 1.6 Sq Metre (approx) of paint per 1 Liter.
- Wear suitable gloves & eye protection.
- Shake well before use.
- Do not try to spread the product too far as this will result in poor penetration.
- For best results use between 10C – 30C
- Allow Enviromose to do its work e.g. do not try to remove too quickly.
- Never let the surface become too dry during treatment.
Ensure surfaces to be stripped are dry. Protection should be provided for floor coatings, or any surface that may be damaged by Enviromose (Perspex, plastics, rubber etc.).
How to apply:
- Cover top with a cloth during opening to avoid splashes.
- Apply generous, even coat & do not brush out. Layer Enviromose onto surface to be stripped with suitable brush..
- Leave for 1 hour & apply a second generous coat. For less than 5 layers of paint or varnish, a second coat may not be necessary.
- After product has penetrated to be substrate (up to 24 hours), scrape off, leaving surface as clean as possible.
- Rub down using a scrubbing brush or stainless steel pad & water.
- Rinse with clean cold water & allow to dry.
Removing Tar or Bitumen:
If you put the gel on nice and thick, cover the area with plastic so it doesn’t dry out too fast. a minimum of 4 hours (ideally overnight) is required to then remove the tar or bitumen.
Special note: The picture/image in the listing is for 1& 5 litre trade pack (other sizes 250ml and 500ml are sold in our own packaged bottles) and for illustration purposes only.
250ml, 500ml, 1L, 5L