Shipment & Delivery Details
All orders placed before 1.30pm are dispatched on the same working day (Mon-Fri), orders received after 1.30pm will be dispatched the following working day. We offer free Royal Mail Standard delivery service (takes 2- 3 working days to deliver) and a premium Next Working Day Delivery options, depending on the weight and value of your order. We offer standard Free shipment on all orders under £75 (net) in value. We also offer Next Working Day Delivery to the UK Mainland on orders over £75 (net) in value. Customers can pay an extra £7.99 to upgrade to next working day delivery for orders lower than £75(net) in value. We normally ship items to UK based customers. But overseas customers may place an order by contacting us by telephone or email. Emails can be sent to International firstname.lastname@example.org .
Postage costs of such orders will be based on the country it’s dispatched to. We only dispatch items by a tracked delivery for our international sales.
RETURN AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
We want you to be delighted with the products you buy from EDGING TAPE SUPPLIES AND DIY but, if you do change your mind, you can return your purchase in its original condition within 14 days of delivery to your home provided it’s in its original. You’ll just need the receipt, order confirmation email, or sales invoice and we will exchange the product or issue a refund in full via your original method of payment. After 14 days but within 28 days of your purchase, we’re happy to exchange the item for other product.
All Products must be returned to:
Please send an email to obtain a return address to email@example.com
We are unable to offer refunds or to exchange products that have been cut to size, made to measure or mixed to your individual requirements or if you’ve attempted to use the products or damaged it in doing so.
If the product you purchase is faulty, or not as described, we may offer an exchange, refund or repair as appropriate.
***YOUR CONSUMER RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED.***
You can return an item within 14 days of delivery to your home provided it’s in its original condition and with a valid receipt. You’ll be offered an exchange or a full refund via your original payment method.
For Faulty/not as described items Email us firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for your item(s) to be returned you’ll be provided a return label. All other returns for reasons not as listed above, you need to send it back to us at your own costs for a refund. Our return address: email@example.com
You must send a copy of your order confirmation email or sales invoice with your return together with a brief description of the reason for your return. If these details are missing you may be declined a refund. We’ll refund you 100% of the price paid within 5 working days of your return. Unfortunately, we can’t refund for postage costs.
For certain bespoke products, we offer a collection service. Please contact us for further details. We may charge a fee for this service (the fee will depend on the products returned, but will not exceed £50).
If you prefer, you can exchange a product bought for home delivery. Please send your receipt, order confirmation email or sales invoice as a proof of purchase. Products can be exchanged within 28 days of purchase.
If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your consumer rights.
Please send us an email to arrange for a return postage label, you need to send your faulty products with all the packaging and components came with it, together with proof of purchase or you may be declined a refund or exchange. Time limit for this kind of cases is 28 days from the date of purchase.
Please keep your proof of purchase for anything you buy from us. Although you are not obliged to, doing so will ensure we can help you if you need to bring something back.
- You may cancel your order (or any part of it) and return your Products for any reason before dispatch (Orders are processed and dispatched within 3 hours of placing an order, 7 days a week except Bank holidays). Cancellation requests after 3 hours of placing an order will be declined. Although Customers, if they prefer, can return these items once received at their own postage expense. It is your responsibility to use a suitable tracked or signed delivery service. Also, all returns must be accompanied by a sales invoice or order confirmation email.Failure in doing so will result in a delay in processing your refund/exchange or you may be declined a refund/exchange.
- Special/Bespoke orders once placed with us can be canceled within one
working day of paying for the order. Once this time has expired all cancellation requests will be declined.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired. You can do so via email.
- The right to cancel your order set out above is subject to the following
1) Products which are cut, made to measure or mixed to your requirements, or otherwise customized or made to your specifications will not be exchanged or refunded unless they are faulty or incorrectly delivered;
2) your right of cancellation does not apply to Products which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons if you have opened the Product packaging after delivery or collection; and
3) your right of cancellation does not apply to Products which become mixed inseparably with other items after delivery or collection (which may be the case where the Products are installed).
- In relation to Products delivered to you, you may need to take delivery of the Products before you can cancel your order if the Products are placed into our delivery process before we receive your notice of cancellation. This does not affect your rights under this clause and clause 4.
- Following the cancellation, we will refund you the price paid for the canceled order (or part of the order canceled, less any collection or return costs or charges (if any). Where you cancel the entire order, we will also refund the standard delivery charges paid (if any), or an amount equal to those charges if you elect to use a more expensive delivery method. Where you cancel part of an order, we may recalculate any applicable delivery charge and deduct this from the refund. We will pay the refund within 14 days after the day:
- you notified us to cancel your order, where you have not received the Products (and the Products have not been despatched to you); or
- we receive the Products you returned to us, where you are in receipt of the Products; or
- you provide us with a proof of return for the Products, where you have returned the Products but we have not yet received them.
- If you paid for your order using a credit/debit card, we will refund you on the credit/debit card used to pay for the order; if you paid for your order by cheque, we will provide you with a cheque for the amount of the refund; if you paid for your order using a gift card, we will issue a credit note for the amount of the refund.
- Unless the Product(s) is(are) faulty or not as described or purchased and delivered simultaneously while we are in your property, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the product(s). For certain products, we offer a collection service. Please contact us for further details. We may charge a fee for this service (the fee will depend on the Products returned, but will not exceed £50).
- You must keep the Product(s) you wish to return in your possession and take reasonable care of the Product(s) at all times while they are in your possession. This means that you must not use the Products (except to the extent reasonably necessary to inspect and examine them).
- We reserve the right to make a deduction from the amount of any refund for loss in value of the Products returned where the Products show signs of unreasonable use; for these purposes, unreasonable us
4. Faulty Products
4.1 On receipt of the Products you must check they match your order. If there is any problem, or if they are defective or damaged you must notify us as soon as is reasonably possible. Claims may be reduced or rejected if we have not been given an opportunity to put matters right.
4.2 In addition to the right to cancel an order as described under cancellation of orders, if there is a problem with your order or the Product(s) you purchase is(are) faulty, we may make good any shortage or non-delivery, or offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your consumer rights. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org all emails are answered within 24-48 working hours. Our normal attended working hours for online and email inquiries are 9.30am to 6.00pm weekdays and 10 am to 1 pm Saturday and Sundays.